Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{Loyd's}

I had a great time getting to know the Loyd family better. I first met David and Cesley when they brought their adorable twin girls, Ava and Taylor, to my Valentines Mini Sessions back in February. The girls are beyond sweet and have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They also are very fashionable in their adorable tiered dresses and matching flower headbands and then their custom made "1" onesies with matching tutus that they got for their big 1 year birthday that is coming up this month. I loved watching them play and interact together, you can definitely tell there is a lot of love in that family. We had a great time at the park and the girls did great! Hopefully I will get the privilege of photographing them again sometime! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment