Friday, April 1, 2011

{Easter Mini Sessions}

The Easter Mini Sessions were a blast and even though it looked like rain that day we ended up having some really good weather. I got to work with past clients as well as some new clients and I had so much fun with all the kiddos. Easter is such an awesome time of year and the kids enjoyed playing with all of my Easter props. I definitely got my workout in chasing around the toddlers who used all the space in the section of the park that we used. It was a ton of fun spending the day with really photogenic children! What more could a girl ask for?


If you are interested in future Mini Session Specials or are interested in a Private photo session please contact me at cmbycallie@hotmail.com to get on my list.
You can also follow me on Facebook HERE.













No comments:

Post a Comment