Saturday, January 29, 2011

Book your spring photo session NOW! :)

Valentines Mini Sessions are completely booked up! Instead of only doing 4 sessions on Saturday I added 3 more to Sunday as well, plus one more on another day for a girl who cant make it! 8 Valentines Minis with TONS of little cuties. I cant wait to get out the camera and start taking pics of these kiddos and start using my awesome new backdrops. :) Very exciting, they will get here on Wednesday! I cant wait, it feels like Christmas!
Needless to say between normal sessions and the Valentines Mini's I am booked solid for February.

Now booking for March and April.
Be on the lookout for an Easter Mini Special to be coming in early April. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that it is going so well!!! I take a little credit ;) hehe. Cant wait to be back and get some more pics of my sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete