Monday, December 6, 2010

{The Helms Family}

I know Jodi from the other company I work for, Premier Designs Inc. and we have known each other for just over 2 years now.
Jodi has a big family with lots of energy and the cutest clothing choices! I loved all the different shades of blue, they all went well together but also showed each individuals personality. The boys, Colton and Hunter, were a MESS the entire time... Completely adorable and full of so much energy it made me tired watching them, reminds me of my own two boys. Mackenzie on the other hand was quite obviously the "Oldest", she told the boys just what to do and took direction really well.
The whole family were such great sports because it was quite chilly out on this particular day. We had a great time at a very old school, and then headed downtown. I am so lucky that my job allows me to meet and hang out with such great people.







No comments:

Post a Comment